Sunday 23 February 2014

A start to a good year.


Fantastic things has been happening since 2014 started. Besides having yet more amazing home-made food, and having friends around for a crafty workshop. Receiving many beautiful letters from my friends were also becoming some more highlights to a good season.
Here are some of my favourite new brands that I have come across in the past two months.
Gina Pipet Design I was very lucky to be invited for the new Spring/Summer 2014 preview of Miss Pipet's design by one of my bosses. Her pattern are so modern yet timeless and made such a fun accessories to wear.
Ciate nail I finally treated myself with some nail colouring product other than painting it in red. I've come across the packaging for a while and finally manage to find the perfect colour in Fortnum and Mason. I love the consistency of the varnish and the brush is easily applied when manicure rush needed to be done.
Orelia Jewellery I fell in love with their colour palette when I saw their stand in Topshop Oxford Street, London. Their website is full of glimmering choices you need almost a whole evening to decide which one to get. The company is based in Brighton and I was really happy with the sweet wrapping that I have received through the post.
Mama Mio This brand is just superb. From their safe ingredients contents, and brand philosophy there is nothing negative I can think of to criticise their product. It started with the small sample give away, then it led me to buy first, second and now I am currently stocking up onto my 7th bottle loving every single apply on using their selection of product. I have introduced this to my partner and his family and they all approve that it works and they are still happy using it (even for the men, Yes) . Mama Mio has brilliant new packaging, and product this year do watch out for their gorgeous pink and orange labelling in gym, health spa, and excellent maternity store.
Bonpoint Their store in Sloane Street is beautiful of lovingly made garments for infants, and up to 12 years old. I was introduced by their appreciation on hand crafted pieces when I was researching one of my project of my study year in textiles. Their use of Liberty print on some of the accessories are very well made and happily sits in my handbag as my make-up pouch (with much bashing, and wiping as typical as inside a women's bag).

Thank you for reading this post. I have reviewed all the product  according to my own experience and my own willing to purchase.
Meeting my friends has lift me up in a better mood and coming back towards creative journey again. I hope to post some more colourful sharing next week.

Tiaz.




No comments: