Friday 5 April 2013

Floating blossom

Somehow I keep getting dreams of moths and pink. I still find it fascinating and strange at the same time when what one stresses about lurk in flashes while asleep.
Sunny day always start to a good day. I manage to fill three sketchbook and looking forward to do more sewing tomorrow.

Thank you to Mr. Finch's work for the inspiration.
Image by Mr.Finch

Joseph Scheer Photos are something rather special in my eyes.
Image via Ruby Beets

“Well, I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies.” 


I almost forget how lovely and comforting reading The Little Prince was. I think sometimes you need to have that quiet time before the madness of deadlines are coming.
I look forward to finish this term with work that makes me happy, sending apology letter to friends (for being a miserable hermit),  hopefully treat myself to a good pampering spa day, and read (paper based) book before the madness start again.

I hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Tiaz



No comments: