Tuesday 31 July 2012

Visiting Kestrel.







The Kestrel in Harrogate is one of those pub that will be fully booked on Friday and Saturday evening simply because the ingredients that they’ve used on their menu has low carbon footprint.
Truthfully I should’ve order one of their the Sunday roast menu, when I had a little taste of my mum’s peas and broad beans that are deliciously fresh and green. Nevertheless, my homemade burger was perfectly cooked with tender pink Yorkshire beef in the centre. And there are also plenty of options to choose for the vegetarian. I was not disappointed with their Eton mess pudding, with just the right amount of sweetness on the crushed meringue.
If you are ever on a day out towards Harrogate or Knaresborough, make sure you stop by for at least their delicious summer cocktail and admire the quirky beams structure inside, and mind the head to duck for those who are 6 foot tall.

Wetherby Road, Plompton, Knaresborough, HG5 8LYTel: 01423 797979

No comments: